AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Thursday, March 1, 2007

God's Eye


I received an email today from a very sweet woman whose daughter also suffers from OCD. Actually, her case is VERY similar to Paige's experiences. Although we have never met, Sandy and I often whether the same storms. She is a very Godly, warm, compassionate, loving mother. She and her daughter, Bre have reached out to help us whenever possible.

If you know much about me, you know that I am not fond of email chain letters. Actually, I am not fond of chain letters at all. I find it difficult to believe that God would change his eternal plan because I have decided to forward an email to my seven closest friends. It would be nice to think that would happen, but........I'm not buying what they are selling.

Anyhow, back to my email. Today, Sandy sent me the following message:

Dear All: This photo is a very rare one, taken by NASA. This
kind of event occurs once in 3000 years. This photo has done miracles in many
lives. Make a wish ... you have looked at the eye of God. Surely you will see
the changes in your life within a day. Whether you believe it or not, don't keep
this mail with you. Pass this at least to 7 persons. This is a picture NASA took
with the Hubbell telescope. Called "The Eye of God."
Okay, I LOVE THIS PICTURE and I'm not even sure why. I'm not about to change my stance on chain letters. But I did want some of my favorite people to see this photo. Can you imagine what He must see? I immediately thought of all the things I should do differently in His sight.
Just makes me think...............................
Hugs!

No comments: