AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Picture Me In Your Mind....

Well, you can see that I have added my picture to this blog. Seriously guys, did you really think I would put an actual photo? You know I am WAY too insecure (and vain) to do that. So, instead, I decided to put a picture that Trent made of me. I like to think it is a great likeness. Especially the skinny waist and the bird legs. So, if this isn't good enough for you...you will just have to picture me in your mind. Otherwise, I am the skinny one to the right. (hee-hee-hee)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that artwork!!

Great Job Trent!!

Erika