AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Little Things I Love................
















It was a good weekend. I don't really have much to attribute that to, except a few little things.


First of all, my crocuses are blooming. (Ummm, hope I spelled that correctly!) They are the first dash of color in my yard at spring, and just the anticipation of them blooming makes me happy. The photo at the left was taken by Paige, in the rain. She is crazy like her mother.


Secondly, I had a house full of kids...and I mean a house FULL! Austin had six boys and Paige had three girls. And...I love it. They are all good people. The boys are into going to haunted places. Do you remember going to Gore Orphanage Road? I have to admit, I wonder exactly HOW MUCH trespassing they are doing, using my car...but they seem to be acting responsibly. So far, no ghosts. Paige's friends are all about taking pictures and music. I should throw food into the mix on both groups. I think we ate through our entire food budget for the next two weeks.


Thirdly, we have a gold medal olympian in our midst. My favorite first grader scored one big gold medal in the reading olympics. He had a little part to recite out loud. According to the teacher, he was a bit to shy to do it by memory. Trent read his part and read it beautifully. I love my timid little boy!


And for the grand finale......Paige was supposed to sing in a trio of girls at church. Well, the other two had microphone difficulties so it turned into a solo for Paige. And she was GREAT. So proud. She sang loud and clear. The song is called The Lamb and it has a great Easter message. YOU GO GIRL!


Love, love, LOVED my weekend of little things.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha that was by far the best sleepover ever. We each had FIVE large energy drinks to last us through the night...but Jackie farts in her sleep so haha. Jumping on the trampoline was so much fun though. we now officially ♥ AMP energry drinks. My new addiction

nice entryy =]
love you.
Paige