AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Thursday, March 22, 2007

YIPPPPEEE!



Yes! Mike comes home today and I can't wait. I am ready for some assistance. I hope he doesn't think he is going to rest, because he has three kids waiting to see him and I can't WAIIIIITTT!

This picture pretty much describes the attitude I received while Mike was away. Don't get me wrong, I can handle myself AND I have good kids. But, that one in the red shirt needs to be sat on! Last night I told him he needed to go to bed and he said "make me." WHAT? WHAT? I hoped I hadn't heard him correctly but I did. (This one is a stinker.) Of course, Austin was in the kitchen and started to laugh. Nothing like a good support system. {{sigh....}} SOoooooo...I stooped down, got my face close to his and ask him if he REALLY wanted me to make him. Because I COULD make him but he wouldn't like it. He stomped upstairs to brush his teeth. Again, my great back-up was again laughing in the kitchen. I reminded him that his evil twin just left the room. Austin doesn't really think Trent knows what he is saying. I told Austin to educate him quickly, or I was going to hurt him! LOL! Yes, both my boys are stubborn and dig their heels in at times. But they sure can take care of themselves.

And....the one in her brother's blue Duke hoodie? Well, she is almost totally off of one of her meds and I couldn't be prouder. This little one can be a worker bee when she wants to be. I'm not sure she knows the potential she has, but I want to work on that one. I have a feeling about her......she may be one to really shake up the world. But, for today, she wants to bug me about buying YET ANOTHER CD. Apparently Hannah Montana has a new CD out. The idea of working to earn it didn't go over very good. But I know she will get moving. When she wants something she can really work her tail off! And as my friend, Martha Stewart would say....."that is a good thing."

No comments: