AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Thursday, March 8, 2007

What's Happening??????

Well, I haven't blogged in a few days. Basically, the past few days have passed so quickly that I thought I would just post a quick overview.

Here is WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THE BLACKBURN HOUSE:

1) Trent did great at bean bag toss and was asked to sign autographs at school.
2) Austin attempted to put an Icy/Hot Patch on his groin injury until he realized it would remove all the hair in said area.
3) Paige started singing lessons and is practicing her "sprinkler" breathing techniques.
4) Mike has a sinus infection. His mother wants me to "look at him" more often, because she doesn't think his eyes look good! LOL (Okay, If I MUST!!!)
5) Yes, Trent is STILL watching the Ohio State/Michigan Football Game after school, especially the beginning with Script Ohio.
6) It is Lutheran Schools Week. This is big people. The only thing greater is if Marty Luther
himself walked through the door. BIG STUFF!
7) Many airplane entrails were left in the skies over Cleveland, leaving fear of terror attacks.
8) Dad went shopping with Vera at Dress Barn. Vera loved it. I'm willing to bet Dad's wallet
never left his pocket. Gotta work on that dad!
9) American Idol......Many misguided Americans voted off a couple of people that should have stayed.
Really...what do they see in Sanjaya?

Well, thats about all I can remember for now.

Check back later, peoples!

1 comment:

Trish said...

www.koolaidmomwannabe.blogspot.com
You complete me!