AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Friday, March 30, 2007

Give me a moment to mush.....

Okay, I get one mushy moment. I hate when people I care about are sick. I REALLY HATE it. So, Jenn B.....get well soon. I need your smiling face to complete me! LOL Seriously, get better cuz I miss ya.

Also, have you heard the song called "When I Get Where I'm Goin'"by Brad Paisley? Well, maybe you aren't a big country music fan, but the words are awesome. I was just listening to it and it made me happy. There are two parts to the song that are my favorite.

1) When I get where I'm goin' on the far side of the sky, the first thing that I'm gonna do is spread my wings and fly. I'm gonna lie beside the lion and run my fingers through his mane. And then I'll find out what its like to ride a drop of rain;

and

2) When I get where I'm goin' and I see my Maker's face, I'll stand forever in the light of his amazing Grace.

Thats what my mom is doing right now! How cool is that! Yay for you mom!

And for that....I will be thankful this Easter!!!!!

Hugs to all!

No comments: