AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Monday, March 26, 2007

One more thing I stink at......

Okay, OKAY! There is yet another thing that I stink at! Keeping track of birthdays! I even took my friend, Trish's class on making a perpetual birthday calendar and......I STILL STINK AT IT! So anyways, this morning I was reading Trish's blog to discover that I had forgotten another friend, Erika's, birthday! UGH! So sorry Erika! You know what makes me the most angry? Erika is the OPPOSITE and never misses a beat. You know, the most organized people you would ever meet?

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Erika. I hope you had a wonderful, fun-filled, family-lovin' kinda birthday. AND.....I hope I get to see you real soon!

Hugs, Kid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Val!!!

Had a great day...Hope to see you Saturday!!

Erika