AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Maybe You Don't Have Teenagers....

Maybe you don't have teenagers. Then again, maybe you do. If you DO have a teenager, or at least great exposure to one, have you noticed how they are taking pictures these days? GONE are the days of the statuesque pose. Gone are the pictures that look like they walked out of the JCPenney's catalogue. HELLO GHETTO! Hello scrunched faces and peace signs. Hello googly eyes and sly looks. Is it just me or has someone else noticed this? I actually have to DIRECT my kids on how to take a "normal" photo. So, in case you are missing this phenomena...I have proof.....




No comments: