AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Did Somebody Say "C"?

Onto the letter "C"....and it's all about ME (of course)!

I do not curse. Okay Trish and Jen, maybe I have slipped a few times but for the most part I do not curse. Besides obvious spiritual reasons, years ago I realized that I tend to tune people out who curse. I'm not sure why...but I do know that I don't want to be tuned out. Therefore, I do not curse...much....at all. Hehehehe.

I do not like chips...fritos, YES,....chips, NO!

I love Chicago. I planned my first event for BP in Chicago. A budget of $50,000 for a party of 35 was pretty cool. It is fun to spend other people's money.

Color is a big deal to me. I am a visual person..so, yep...Color is a biggie.

Christ is everything to me.

My dog is named CHARLIE! He is the sweetest old cocker spaniel EVER!

My family loves the Cleveland Indians, the Cleveland Browns and the Cleveland Cavs.

I love being around children (mine and other peoples).

I have a re-occurring cold sore. UGH!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Uh, hello?? How about your friend...CHRIS??!!!!! This alphabet idea is very cute...I may have to copy!!

Hugs & Happy Halloween!!!

Valerie said...

You will be in the "cutest girlfriend" post! Hugs!

Jen Forbus said...

You are so "C"reative with your ABCs! That's so funny about not cursing...much...I don't like to curse either. I always think people sound ignorant when they can't come up with anything better to express themselves. And I certainly don't want to sound ignorant! LOL I will admit, though, that I did curse this morning when I was stopped at EVERY light on Rt. 57 between my house and the turnpike. I did not have nice things to say about the Einstein who timed those lights!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of letter C and Cute... did you see my post on CUTE SR pictures?

Anyhoo... When Chel did she said I'm available... although joking cause she's not>