AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Thursday, October 25, 2007

According to Tina....I'M IT!

So, Tina Zarlenga (scrapbooker extrodinaire) tagged me and made me IT. Now I have to list seven interesting things about myself. Does she know she is speaking to the most boring person on the planet? Okay...well here goes.

1. I have four double cousins. My dad's brother married my mom's sister and they had four children. Therefore, I have four double cousins.

2. I worked for a man who actually got on an airplane, forgot about a meeting and then got off of the airplane before it exploded in the sky over Lockerbee, Scotland. I was his secretary at the time of the accident.

3. I am actually good at event/party planning.

4. I won $300.00 off of my wedding dress, a trip to Hawaii and a trip to the Ritz Carlton Jumper Classic in Boston....all before the age of 30.

5. I have an "ex" neighbor who would stand naked in her window and planted artifical Christmas trees on the border of our two lots. Nice. Yeah, I know.

6. I have an extreme fear of disappointing people.

7. My daughter was a twin, but I miscarried her twin in my fourth month.

Well, how is that for bearing my soul?

Now, apparently I must tag five people but I do not know five people who blog!
Therefore, I tag Chris Rodriguez, Jen Forbus, Pam Kaszar and Michelle Griffith!

5 comments:

Trish said...

Val, how can it be that I talk to you multiple times a day and I not know about you winning all that stuff? Hawaii? Damn!

And still no mention of the panties? Really--why'd you leave that one out? LOL!

I love you--

Trish said...

Oh, hey--

I think that naked neighbor moved next door to me...

Oh, the luck...

Anonymous said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! Those are all such cool answers! Looks like we are both winners (not losers :) lol)

Hey I HAVE a neighbor that would come over with no "panties" and a long shirt ask if my husband was home! She still lives there but hasn't come over in years! Thank goodness!

Jen Forbus said...

You ARE NOT the most boring person! You totally amaze me! My question is...did you get killed on the taxes for that trip to Hawaii??? LOL

Back to thinking about what's interesting about me...

Chris said...

OHHHH!! I KNEW you were going to tag me!! Also, for the record...I WAS NOT the ex-neighbor you mentioned!!!! HAHA!!!