AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Monday, October 29, 2007

ABCs of Me

I have really been enjoying Tina's blog and her ABCs of me posts. SO....since I am the master of copying all my friends...I think I will steal this idea. Today, I begin THE ABCs of ME!

A

My oldest son (and one of my most favorite people) is named Austin.
I seem to love to eat anything that contains Apples.
I currently live in Avon, Ohio.
Advent is one of my favorite times of the year.






On another note, I spent a wonderful day with Trent's class last Thursday. We visited Lake Farm Park. Let me tell you, if you have never been to Lake Farm Park, grab the nearest youngster and RUN to this place. It is such a cool place. We milked cows, made cider, watched how they use dogs to coral their sheep, and my favorite..........we got to pet the CUTEST little piglet. (Wait...Did I mention that Trent was too grossed out to milk the cow? HA!) To top it off, autumn was in full force and the colors were beautiful. The trees were like paintings! Honestly!

Friday night, Trent had his friend, Jeremy sleep over (the little guy holding the potato next to Trent). Jeremy's dad is one of the coaches for Lutheran West's football team. So, Trent and Jeremy got to lead the team to the field and spend the entire game on the side-lines with the team. Yep, someone was in their glory. Only problem is.....WE DON'T HAVE PICTURES! ugh!

Paige is busy trying out for JO Volleyball. She had a difficult tryout on Sunday and seemed a bit discouraged, but we will keep trying. She wants to be on a more challenging team than she was last time, so the competition is a bit stiffer.

Austin went to the annual Halloween Party at the Stover's House. As usual, he had an awesome time. He really likes the Stovers (they are great people) and has been friends with Marissa since fourth or fifth grade.

TTFN! (In the words of Tigger "Ta Ta For Now!")

1 comment:

Jen Forbus said...

I can't wait to read the alphabet of Val and learn all kinds of little tidbits about you! Right now I'm eating some apples and thinking of YOU!