AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New Song

Okay, so I have another favorite new song. You will see it to the right. It is called Come To Jesus by Chris Rice. If you click on it you can listen and see the video. Just click the top box. I especially love the last verse....
"With your final heartbeat, kiss the world goodbye and go in peace and laugh on
Glory's side and fly to Jesus, fly to Jesus, fly to Jesus and Live."
I SO LOVE THAT! I love that it says "laugh on Glory's side." It's good to know that those we love, who have passed are having a GOOD time.
Plus, this song is so thought provoking. I think it really shows that we should turn to Jesus in all circumstances. Good stuff, I tell ya.
::she jumps down from pulpit and exits room::
Peace Out!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I LOVE this song too!! It's right up there with "How Great is Our God" !!!!

Sing with me.....