AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Senior Pictures





Well, as I mentioned before, I am VERY blessed to have two wonderful photographers as close friends. Jen and Trish took some casual senior pictures of Austin. I thought I would share a few with you. They did such an awesome job of capturing his personality. Plus, it was just plain fun! In two weeks he will have to go to the photography studio to have his "formal" photos taken. He isn't too crazy about this appointment. I'm sure it won't be as fun as an evening with his favorites, Trish and Jen!
P.S. I know, dad. I know that the ones with the goofy faces aren't good "senior pictures." But they are great to have. You know your grandson. They really are his personality.



2 comments:

Trish said...

It's easy to take photos when the kid is naturally handsome! :) Need homecoming pictures?

LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

OMG Val what a doll he is! I never seen these pictures before! We haven't done Chel's yet... maybe I can get Trish and Jen???