AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Monday, November 26, 2007

Here I AM!!!!! ::Jumping Up And Down::





Here I Am! I am back! It has been a whirlwind two weeks, so forgiving me for dropping out of site! Let me catch up a little bit!
Firstly, we took the kids to Chicago. Mike had work in Chicago, so I decided to take the kids to ESPN Zone to watch the Ohio State/Michigan game. May I just say that Austin LOVED it there? Apparently he wants to live AND die there. Thats.....refreshing. Notice his "Choke" shirt? It says something about Choke being the official drink of the Michigan Wolvarines. Got lots of good compliments on that! Anyways, OF COURSE the Buckeyes won, so who could ask for more? The streets and stores were absolutely crazy due to a tree lighting celebration. But, it was fun. Isn't Chicago always fun???


The above pictures were taken by Austin in Chicago. I really like his "eye." I thought I would share a few!

We had a quiet Thanksgiving at Mike's parents house. We haven't had a holiday dinner with them in years, so it was a nice change! We are now DEFINATELY onto Christmas around our house! I will post about our decorations later, because I hate to be outdone by Tina!
Back to the alphabet...............
The Letter "O"
Orville Stifel - Love and respect this guy. He is quite possibly one of the nicest people I know.
Ohio State - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the BUCKEYES!
Obituaries - Unlike my sister, I do not read the obituaries. Thats too much for me.
Octopus - I have eaten them and I DO like the taste. Other than that, these creatures freak me out a little bit!
OCD - Hate it.
Open Minded People - I love open-minded people. Life is too short, the world is too small and nothing is accomplished by judging and not accepting people as they are. Period.
Office Supplies - I have a serious addiction to office supplies. That must go back to my secretary days!
The Wizard of Oz - This movie seriously gave me nightmares as a kid. Paige LOVED it as a kid. Hhhmmm.......
Oreo Cookies - I do not like Oreo cookies, but my kids love them. The sugar actually makes my teeth hurt!
Orthodontists - I'm so sick of paying an orthdontist. I almost have two kids done with one left in the wings!
Lastly, my friend Trish's mom is in the hospital. She apparently has had a heart attack. I feel so bad. This is one lady who has been through so much health-wise. So, please say some prayers for Carol. You know, in talking with Trish this weekend, we were talking about how important it is to live a life without regrets. How we should try to be the best mom, daughter, wife, friend while we have a chance. I have seen this in Trish. So.....keep on going, Trish. No regrets.
Hugs!

6 comments:

Jen Forbus said...

Hi Val,

Missed ya while you were gone. Glad you had a good time!!! I love the picture of the car mirror!

Chris said...

Oh I am soo jealous you were in Chicago!! I so love it there (and miss it!!) Glad you are back though...really missed you!! It's not like I can look out my back window & figure out your away anymore...ya know??!!!

Prayers are out for your friends Mom!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a wonderful photographer and just all around sexy son you have. If only all sons could be that amazing!

Valerie said...

Hhhhmmm.....I'm just wondering WHO anonymous could be!?!?!?!? And....yes, he IS an amazing son!

Anonymous said...

Your back! Finally...

Oh how I'd love to get to Chicago one day! Great pictures! Can't wait to see Christmas at your house... and not the neighbors!

Trish said...

Thanks for the kind words, sweetie. Love ya!