AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I don't like my color....

I don't like the color I turned out to be!!!! I think it is true, but I didn't like it. Besides, it kind of makes me sound lazy. Hhhhmmmm.....I don't like that. I don't THINK I'm lazy. You can go ahead and read this little diddy. I will be in the kitchen with my feet proped up, eating bon-bons. Me? Lazy????? BWHAHAHAHAHA!

you are aquamarine#7FFFD4


Your dominant hues are cyan and
green.

Although you
definately strive to be logical you care about
people and know there's a time
and place for thinking emotionally.

Your head rules most things but your heart
rules others, and
getting them to meet in the middle takes a lot of your energy
some days.

Your saturation level is medium - You're not the most decisive
go-getter, but you can get a job done when it's required of you.

You probably
don't think the world can change for you and
don't want to spend too much effort
trying to force it.

Your outlook on life is very bright.

You are sunny and
optimistic about life and others find it
very encouraging,

but remember to tone
it down if you sense irritation.
the spacefem.com html color
quiz

2 comments:

Jen Forbus said...

Val, that doesn't say you're lazy! I'm not the best one to "get a job done" because I'm not aggressive enough. I will take "no" for an answer...not because I'm lazy (even though I am sometimes) but because I try to avoid confrontation. I choose to go around instead of barrelling through most of the time...going around usually takes longer, people don't like longer, they want results immediately...see, it doesn't have to mean lazy!

You're a beautiful aquamarine!! :)

Chris said...

I love the color aquamarine!! I am going to try this one, although I'm scared what it might say!! You are so not lazy...crazy, but not lazy!!!!
Love ya!!!