AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

FA LA LA LA LA!




As I mentioned before, I LOVE SNOW! I was so happy to wake up this morning to a blanket of white! Thank you, Lord for the beautiful, clean covering! Above is the picture of my living room tree. This sucker is gonna go in my finished scrap room next year. Notice I said FINISHED scrap room? That would be early new year's resolution number one.



EVERYONE went to school today. Yippee.. No stomach aches, colds, etc. I hope to get more work done than I did yesterday. Next week is looking to be very busy, so I don't have much time to make progress!



I have been dreading......The Letter Q:



Quilts - I love quilts. I do not know how to quilt, but would love to learn. If I had my dream, I would own a big log house, near a lake with quilts hanging on the wall. I would also like to add a couple of Amish friends into that mix. I have always been intrigued by the Amish. I admire the dedication they have to their faith and their lifestyle. I would love to know them upclose and personal!!!



Quick Oats - I seriously love them. I eat them for breakfast most days during the winter!



Quick Kutz - Okay, so I had to have this tool a few years ago and now I hardly use it. I want a Cricut instead!



Quotes - I have a weakness for quotes. I love hearing the inspirational words of others.



Quickly - I have a tendancy to do things too quickly, making stupid mistakes. I'm not sure if I do this because I have so much to do or if I am impatient. Either way, it's not a plus!



Quiet Time - For the first time in a LOOOONNNNG time I have the luxury of quite a bit of quiet time. Since my kids are in school all day, sometimes it's too much quiet time and I am wishing them home. It used to be I couldn't get a minute's peace. I guess I will never be happy! HA!



Quiet - I can become quiet in certain situations. If I am busy, overwhelmed or uncomfortable I have the tendancy to become quiet. That being said, if I am comfortable...WATCH OUT! I may never shut up. I love to laugh, joke and have a good time!





Mary was engaged to a man named Joeph. But before they came together, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. The angel told him that Mary was to have a baby from God. Joseph was to name the baby Jesus becaue he would save his people from their sins. He would also be called Immanuel, which means "God with us."





Peace..............

No comments: