AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

And so begins a new stage.........

This sign was left for Mike and I last night. This cracked me up! Trent is now leaving signs and "posters" all over the house. Most of the signs have to do with either Ohio State or Checkers tournaments at school, but somehow this note reared it's ugly head last night! And you may have figured out that we have now entered the "I'm not going to bed" stage. It's not fancy, but it is "to the point" and somehow tickled my funnybone.


And, speaking of Trent....... I am well aware that Thanksgiving is over, but he brought some left-over projects home from school this week that I am IN LOVE with. Mainly.....the following picture:



I'm not sure what I love more...the grin, the headress or that fact that he seems to be so bored. Hee hee hee!

Onto My Letter "T"

Trent - My sweet, quiet little last-born. Somehow he seems to make me feel young and old all at the same time. He is a blessing and life wouldn't be the same without him.

Yes, we are the evil people that own a trampoline. Listen, I know all the reasons they are unsafe and a liability....but my kids honestly use it every day. It's great exercise. Really.

I really miss my Aunt Teda. She was so sweet and funny. She passed away all too early. Austin is named after her father and that was the "end-all" to her. From that moment on, Austin was the most beautiful, intelligent, sweet child she had ever met. Did I mention that he never did anything wrong.........well, in HER eyes.

Tangled Blue - I have two cool friends, Aimee and Joel Pakan, and they are a Christian Rock group called Tangled Blue. I so admire what they do for the Lord. Just really cool, selfless people. And they allowed me to be in their wedding even though I was old enough to be the mother of the bride. Hahahaha......

Trish Turay - Honestly one of the finest people I know. You can read earlier posts if you need more gushing. OR you can log onto the www.workinprogresskits.com blog and see how she is multi-talented.

Teeth are one of the very first things I notice about a person.

My son, Austin, once owned a few fire-belly toads. They are cool creatures...from a distance.

I used to be able to type.....fast. Like....almost 100 words a minute. Not anymore. Darn it.

I used to work in the Oil Trading area of BP Oil Supply Company. I worked with all the traders. It was one of the best jobs I have ever had - exciting!! My first week on the job, the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill took place. I was the lucky recipient of many threatening phone calls. Really people, I didn't like those birds having oil on them any more than you did. I also did not pilot the ship.

When I was little, my Uncle Ern nicknamed me "tiger."

So long.......................

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you, he is Christ the Lord. " This will be a sign to you You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.

3 comments:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

T is for Tina - Tina who said why don't you do your ABC's. That Tina...remember her? The one heading out to Michigan in the morning!

Jen Forbus said...

That sign is funny! Ryan, my nephew, also doesn't like going to bed, but he uses the stall method...read stories, brush teeth, play in the water...whatever prolongs the day! :)

Trish said...

I made the list! YeaH!

Totally Terrific--that's YOU!

:) Love ya!