AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Saturday, February 17, 2007

She's BAAACCCKKKKK!


Well, I didn't want to leave you hanging.

This is my girlie sportin' her new style. In all truth, she HATES the bangs. They are usually in a headband first thing in the morning. I think she is lovely....and I love her guts! She totally looks forward to the day when (God help us) she can put highlights in AGAIN and the bangs grow out. I love her as is. Don't you???

2 comments:

Looneybin4me said...

I love her any way she is...she is beautiful inside AND out. I am glad that she takes after her Aunt Pam...Love you, Paige....XOXO

Anonymous said...

I love the brown with the bangs...Bangs are totally IN!!!

She is Rockin it!

Thanks for Sharing your life with this new blog...Great another place I can stalk!!

LUV Erika