AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Charlie

Okay, lets just put it out there. I love dogs. I'm not sure I could run a house without one. I'm not a cat person. I'm not crazy about birds. But I LOVE dogs. Especially the one in this picture. Charlie is as good as a dog can get.

Let's see. He has eaten through two wooden doors. He has dug into our wood floors and they now need repair. He has damaged numerous window sils and has mistaken the carpet for a toilet way too many times. Yet, I can't get enough of him.

Charlie was born on the 4th of July, approximately 1 month before Paige. For the past 13 years he has been sweet, loving and a hairball of fun. We all realize he is getting older and I secretly wonder how we will go on without him. Yet, I know we will.

For now, I am going to enjoy my extra appendage. At night I will scoot aside to share my pillow with that fuzzy head with bad breath. I will thank my lucky stars to have such a friend.

Now, relax friends. I will not bombard you with pictures of my dog. I promise to post tomorrow so his picture doesn't stay up endlessly. But for today.....I LOVE MY DOG!

No comments: