AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Friday, May 25, 2007

Did You Ever See A Pirate......


Did you ever see a pirate without his eye patch? It's pathetic....really. Today is "Pirate Day." Trent had to read each night, over the past few weeks. Everytime you read, you received some "pirate booty" to use in buying "loot" at the "Pirate Shop" during "Pirate Week." Do you see a theme here? Anyway, we had to come up with a costume and this was Trent's costume...with one exception. HE LOST HIS EYE PATCH. According to Trent that is "the best part of the costume." Therefore, above you will see a picture of a pirate without an eye patch. Sad, isn't it?

Do you want to know the real kicker? All three of my kids were passing this patch back and forth to use and somehow I, the 44 year-old-mother got blamed for it being M.I.A. Now, maybe it's me, but I have yet to figure out what I would want with this patch. But it must be big enough that I was willing to HIDE an eyepatch from my 7 year-old son. Yeah.........
I should have mentioned earlier how much I loved my class last week that Trish taught. My album is coming along quite nicely. I can hardly wait to give it to Mike on Father's Day.

I will spend today cleaning. We have a big weekend ahead with after prom (notice NO PROM), Paige's Recital and Trent's birthday...but I will be checking back!

Hugs!
"The word of God hidden in the heart is a stubborn voice to suppress."- Billy Graham

No comments: