AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Finally.......An Answer!

I am one lucky girl. Do you know why? My husband has all the answers! Really! Honestly! He does know everything!
As a matter of fact, for YEARS doctors, theologians and even politicans have argued and tried to determine how people become homosexuals. They have argued for years as to whether people are born or choose to be homosexuals. Well, put all your questions aside because my husband has the answer!
And it is......................


SLIDER! Thats right. You heard me. You see, my sister Pam was getting rid of a few things and wondered if Trent may like this Slider. I said "sure," so Pam put it in our car one afternoon while we were gone. When we returned, I took it out and Mike almost had a cow. He doesn't want our kid to have the Slider because it could make him "girlie." You don't think he is insecure, do you? Seriously, you could have knocked me over with a feather. I think this Webkin stuffed animal stage Trent is going through has finally gotten to Mike. He has lost all his senses. So, I found another home for Slider.
You know, we wouldn't want to take any chances..............................

2 comments:

Looneybin4me said...

Gay men are threatened by Slider. He is an avid sports fan! Secure in his masculinity. Shame on you Mike! You have a nephew who was bribed to sleep in his own bed with a pink power ranger doll (and her three outfits) He likes girls...always has, always will.

Chris said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Gay men really love baseball & golf... does Mike know that??!!!!!