AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It Warms My Little Pea Picking Heart!



Oh....those Kodak moments. HA! Really, it isn't like this around here all the time. Actually, Trent isn't lovey that often. BUT, if he were to be lovey, Paige is definately one of the ONLY people to be on the receiving end of his affection. I just love his sweet, tender little face. AND, I love how he loves HER!

This photo.........well, this photo would be Trent at his best....WHEN HE IS SLEEPING! (Typical 8 year old boy!) Again, I could just MUSH that face!!! Too, too cute.

Go ahead.....envy me!

HA!

4 comments:

Trish said...

Oh Honey!

LOVE the pics of the kids. How stinkin' cute are they! Honestly--they are getting so BIG! You so need to scrap that photo...

Jen Forbus said...

And I LOVE your new header! What a face that is!! :)

Chris said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!!! You are BACK!!! LOVE the photos & the header!! I need your help with mine...can't figure out how to do it??!!!??!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Yeah! Your back - I've missed you and your humorous and sweet posts! Great pictures of the kids and hubby!