AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Monday, January 7, 2008

GO OSU!!

Okay, so it is time to come out of the closet! I know I hide it well, by I am (as is my family) an Ohio State Fan. AND there is a big (and I mean BIG) game tonight. YIPPPEEE......So, that means, in the morning Ohio State will be National Champions (God Willing).
I was on a scrapbook message board this morning and I found the following picture. I feel somewhat guilty, because I believe the picture is someone's family (and I stole the picture!), but it made me giggle so I had to share it!

Yes, that would be Jesus as the "H" in "O-H-I-O"! How funny is that?
GO BUCKS!

2 comments:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

that is a cute picture! I'll probably be watching tonight too!

Chris said...

HELLO??!! Where are you Val?? HAppy belated Birthday!!!!!