AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Monday, September 17, 2007

Pssstttttt!

I have a little secret. Well, it is actually no longer a secret. My dad and Vera were married on Friday! A small ceremony was held at Emmanual Lutheran Church in Elyria this past Friday at 7:00 p.m. Aren't they the cutest? There were family and a few friends in attendance....and Pastor Jastor and his wife (of course)! Look at Vera's dress. Isn't it the best? She looked so wonderful. Dad ....you looked okay too....HA!



There was a small reception at my sister, Pam's house. Do you see the traditional "shoving cake in mouth?" And there was quite a bit of this going on...................... (I tried to keep my "eewwws" to a minimum....{wink, wink})


Congratulations to two of my most favorite people on this planet. I hope you have MANY, MANY wonderful years together!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

How wonderful!!!! I am so happy your Dad has found someone special to share his life with!! I'm sure it warms your heart to see them so happy!!!

Lots of love!!!!
Chris

Trish said...

They're adorable! I'm so happy for them--everyone deserves happiness...

So I have to know...did Pam actually use the Viking? Did she? Huh? I want details...:)

Love you!

Maureen747 said...

Well, you dark horse- you sure kept that quiet! I am so very happy for you both. May you have MANY, wonderful happy years together.
Fantastic news.
My love always to you both, & don't forget- Canada's not that far away for a visit.
Moe