AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Friday, September 28, 2007

Just Some Highlights....

It has been awhile since I have posted about the kids, so here goes.........

Wait..........did you say you are missing a post on Paige's hair? I haven't written about her hair quite enough yet? Well then, perhaps you will like her latest. Paige is into putting PINK highlites into her hair. I was a little nervous. I kept thinking that if they didn't rinse out, we are completely against dress code. But, they DO rinse out and I actually like how she looks with her ROCK highlites!



I also got the opportunity to go "orienteering" with Paige's science class. I LOVE Paige's science teacher. She breathes Science. She is very "hands on." So, we went to the metroparks across from Bay Nature Center. She had a whole course mapped out. Each kid had a compass to use and had to use the map to find markers. They would punch a card once they found the marker.

This was such a creative and fun assignment. Well, at least as a mother, I THOUGHT SO!





Lastly, this is one way I have been spending most of my Friday nights.....and I love it!

VOLLEYBALL! I really love watching Paige play.
Have a beautiful autumn weekend!

No comments: