AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

All The "Creepy Creepers" Making News

Gosh, there are a lot of creepy things in the news lately. Are you aware of them? Holy cow! How do people have time for all this strangeness? My day is completely filled with children and home. I don't even have time to ponder "craziness." Anyway....here is a complete rundown.

1) A Senator from Nebraska wants to sue God. HA! Really? Hasn't that kind of happened already? I mean, one of the most infamous trials in history is that of Jesus Christ. And heck, isn't God on trial everyday? This gentleman apparently thinks it is okay to prohibit the use of the words "rape" and "victim" in a rape trial. This is beyond my comprehension. And, if you want to make things fair, why aren't you prohibiting use of the words "consensual" or "promiscuous." Just sayin'..............

2) Two lesbians are upset that they received two babies as opposed to one baby. Really? Really? Need I comment? I could care less that they are lesbians...totally their business. Anyone denying a child....again beyond my comprehension.

3) Need I mention the initials O.J.? Maybe its a set-up and maybe not. Whatever. Some clean living may keep this guy from these situations.

4) Britney Spear's apparently has a nudity problem? Huh? I thought she had no problem with nudity. I thought the problem was more on the line of wearing undergarments. But, that's just my take on it.

And the list goes on and on and on......

Yep, it's a banner day. Best keep your televisions off today to keep your sanity.


Only God Himself fully appreciates the influence of a Christian mother in the molding of character in her children.
Billy Graham

1 comment:

Jen Forbus said...

You said it, girlfriend! My personal favorite is Bush blasting the Democrats for not denouncing the MoveOn ad. Hello? The Democrats? The ones who are opposed to your war? He should be glad they weren't helping pay for those ads! LOL