AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Snake Poop!





I know, I know. I haven't blogged lately. Really, my life is so interesting, there is barely anything to write about. But, TODAY there is lots to catch up on!


First thing this morning I received a call from my oldest, dearest friend Barb. Her dog ran down her drive and bit an older woman that was walking past. It certainly isn't the way I choose to start a day. She is going to have to find a new home for her dog. **sigh** I know that feeling...and it isn't a good one. So, if you are reading Barb, big ((hugs)) to you girlie. Keep me updated.


I went on a field trip with the one and only Trent Blackburn today. We went to the nature center. It really was a good field trip, but at one point these kids were kind of "talked out." They were starting to stare into space as the instructor was lecturing. Well, as luck would have it, that is when the snake (crawling about the floor) decided to poop. These kids went wild. Seriously. They lit up like a cheap Christmas tree. And you will also see, above, a picture of Trent with his teacher, Miss Luzier. Isn't she the cutest? And she is as nice as she is cute. And Trent COMPLETELY goes into a shell when he is near her. Yep, he falls apart. So, that is why he has "mushy" look on his face. When I asked her to take the picture she said "You know he isn't going to like this, right?" Little does she know, he loves it but doesn't want her to know!


Hey, we also got the sides up on our trampoline this week. FINALLY! The kids are loving it. We had a trampoline at our house in Bay but didn't bring it with us to our current house. The kids have missed it! So, they are loving being back on the trampoline!


"If we must judge, let us first use the mirror on our own wall for practice." - Anonymous

No comments: