AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Thursday, April 19, 2007

What Says YOU?




Its a rather quiet day at our house. I actually got all three kids to school today and came home to more Ebay. Have you ever sold anything on Ebay? I hate it. It is time consuming and a little nerve-wracking, but I love the cash! Hey, I would rather have cash in hand than box in basement!

Trish and Jen left at the crack of dawn for CKU. For the record, I AM TOTALLY JEALOUS! Let's see, the last time I talked to them they were due to report in five minutes and they were lost on the highway for their second time this morning. Actually, it was hilarious. They were having a great time and full of laughter which is cool.

I heard from an old friend and neighbor this week, Chris Rodriguez. They sold their house in less than a week (in Chicago) and are moving to Florida. I miss them so much. She was my "cool" neighbor. The only problem was ....she is as big as a minute and as cute as a button. NOT good for my ego! But I love her and miss her. They may be in town soon so I hope to catch up with her!

So....I have a little project for you. I am going to TRY to do a cool photo idea on the walls in my hallway. I need a picture of each of my kids but I didn't really want them posed. I have one I love of Trent, none of Austin (of course) and a couple of Paige that I love. But, I'm not sure if the ones of Paige are too "posed" looking. I am putting the pictures in this post. If you get a chance, will you let me know your thoughts? I want to send the pictures to www.scrapbookpictures.com to have a border put on them....in case that makes a difference. So....tell me your opinions! C'mon...like you have ever had a difficult time giving me your opinions before!

By the way, I realize I am not the BEST photographer. If you do not like the pictures...just PRETEND you do. Okay? Oh, and I will post the pic of Trent later!


Make it a good day!

"We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations." - Charles (Chuck) Swindoll

2 comments:

Looneybin4me said...

Love the top one, not the bottom...bottom one does look "posed"

Valerie said...

Yeah, I'm leaning that way too, Pam.