AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Well, Hello Sunshine!

I have been away from this blog for sooo long. I kind of miss it. So, I've decided to try again. It really is a good way for me to write down our day to day life happenings, to keep a record and well....to vent.

We lost our dog Charlie a few weeks ago. It really was such a sad time. We had him for almost 17 years. He will be missed, every day. Fortunately, we have added an ankle-biter to our household. HER name is Paisley. I capitalize the word "her," because I constantly refer to her as a boy. Old habits..... Here is our Paisley.

Paisley is now 10 weeks old and 4 1/2 lbs. She should gain 3 or 4 more lbs. Paige wanted a "purse dog" so Paisley fit the desciption. One of the best things about Paisley is that each morning she greets each family member with hugs and kisses. And trust me, sometimes it is the ONLY thing that gets you through the day while she is biting, chewing on our belongings and having accidents!

AND she even managed to crack the one person in this family who prides himself on being anything but a softee!


Welcome little Paisley!

No comments: