AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Told You.....

This is Paigey! She sang at her graduation service! She wanted me to make sure I told you that she had practiced ALL DAY and that her voice had taken a beating. Could have fooled me. I thought she was great, ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF SO MANY PEOPLE!




Not bad for 8th grade, eh? Thanks for letting me brag. I'm a proud mama!

Hugs!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Okay Val--SERIOUSLY--that was so beautiful! Please give Paige the biggest hug for me. That was beautiful, she did a marvelous job, and watching it made me cry. I can't wait to show Jami this in the morning!! You are one amazing mom--and that song--wow. You really are leaving a legacy! Love you both--xxoo...

Chris said...

Ok, THAT made me cry!! That was amazing & beautiful!! I will expect a live performance when I visit in July!!!
Big hugs to Paige!!!