AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Monday, May 12, 2008

A Little Slice

Okay, so I took a small vacation! Actually, I have been busy. Perhaps I have been too busy. Nonetheless, I am back. I have been busy painting bedrooms, planning parties, going to baseball, going to volleyball......and of course, cleaning! HA! But, I must say that spring is FLYING past. I heard a quote the other day that said "Getting older is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer to the end you get the faster it goes." HOW TRUE!


Anyways, I think I have finally finished painting Trent's room. The only thing I have left to do is to hang the window treatments and to hang some shelves. I have to tell you, if you know Trent, you will know that you cannot even move his bed an inch and he cannot sleep in his room. So, when I went to make these changes, I was slightly worried that it would freak him out and he would be sleeping in my bed. Yet, alas, HE LOVES HIS ROOM! Seriously, it is his own little slice of heaven. Do you want to see the final product?



You may also be interested to know that the wall around the closet is painted in chalkboard paint. This way, Trent can draw plays on the wall. You know, ALL good football players need to remember their plays.

Next on the agenda, our FAVORITE OSU fan finally got to visit OSU Stadium. Granted, he couldn't enter (that is for another time), but he was thrilled just to walk around the outside and peek inside. And Mike and I...well, we became the best parents on the planet. (Short lived, I am sure.)









Last but not least.....a field trip on the Cuyahoga Valley Railroad. A real train. A REAL TRAIN! Does that sum it up?




Life. Is. Good.

3 comments:

Jen Forbus said...

Holy Cow! Look at that room! Could you please come do something with my house?

Window treatments? I can only dream!!! LOL I've been in my house seven years now and I have some pitiful window treatments on the front window in my living room. Any other window that has anything on it, has a pathetic mini-blind!

Beautiful!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Okay so you do still post???????? and I guess you have been busy - so I'll forgive!

that room came out adorable! So now are you available to work at my house??

Chris said...

WOW!!!!!! Love the room!! Glad you are back!!!!