AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Monday, July 9, 2007

Soccer and A New Do....

Well, Austin has gone completely crazy for soccer. He really seems to be happy playing outdoor soccer for LW. He had a tournament two weeks ago and another this coming weekend. But this kid cracks me up. He went to get his physical and the doctor told him he is in the 40% for his age in height. Thank goodness he loves himself enough. He DEFINATELY feels his "sexy looks" (and I DO quote) make up for his height. HA!





Trent received a new hair cut. Remember the last pictures? Well, when we walked in the door he reminded me that it had better not be short. If you know anything about Bay Barber's you kind of get what you get. You can't really give them too much direction. Basically, you usually leave with the same haircut every time regardless of any instructions you give them. Well Trent sat down and there was one swipe of the clippers and my jaw dropped. They almost shaved the sides. Paige and I locked eyes and I muttered "oops."


We managed to convince Trent that it only looked short because his hair was so long when we walked in. But, once I saw the cut all finished...I LOVED IT. You can see his handsome face. And.....he totally resembles one Bill Bursley at the same age. I wish I could find the picture of my dad that I have at this age. I am going to look.......because they look so much alike. Right down to the split between his front teeth!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

how handsome is that fella??!!

(wow, Val...he looks SO grown up!)