AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm Blue Too...

So Trish had her last blog entry entitle "I'm Blue." Well, I'm blue too. A family friend was killed this past weekend. He was hit by a semi while bike riding. He was around my husband's age. It's kind of hard to wrap your brain around this kind of thing. I'm trying not to dwell on it, but to dig in and start helping. So.....I'm cooking and baking today for the funeral. It seems like such a stupid thing to do....so unimportant. But, I was told that is what the family needs.

**sigh**.....so sad

2 comments:

Looneybin4me said...

I heard about that from my neighbors...how incredibly sad and tragic.
Praying for the family....

Trish said...

Hang in there, honey. You're in my prayers. And so is his family.