AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Monday, February 25, 2008

Do Ya Really Wanna Know?

So, do you REALLY wanna know what I have been up to? Well for starters....

There is this:





Austin had winter formal. For the record may I state that I NEVER looked this good (even at their age). They started with dinner at Dave and Buster's, went to the dance at Lutheran West and ended at a party at Stephanie's house.

Secondly, there is this:

This is my wonderful nephew, Kyle. He turned eleven (I think it was 11) and we were happy to celebrate with him. I know the picture is slightly out of focus (darn!), but for some reason I love it!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KYLE! You are a gem!

And then...there is this:

My sister, Pam and her family have moved to the Kaszar farm temporarily. It has been quite an............experience. The "fun" side to the whole move is that they needed to clear every corner of the house. Rick's mom has lived their for MANY years and now is in a nursing home. All her possessions (and many of other people's possessions) have remained behind. I mentioned "fun" because it is a bit of a treasure hunt! There are wonderful little surprises buried everywhere. We have found quite a bounty! BUT, there are so many things needing to be ebayed......so.....I have been ebaying endlessly. What you see on my table is about 1/8 of what is left to be sold. **sigh** Anyone need an antique tea pot? Have you been looking for a silver champaign bucket? I'm your girl!!

Other than that, most of my time has been spent running to doctor appointments. Paige has been struggling with teasing again at school. My heart is aching for her. Sometimes it seems she never gets a break. Yet, she can be a tough cookies. She will get through it!

Hugs!

4 comments:

Jen Forbus said...

Holy Moly Girlfriend! I'm working on de-cluttering and you're getting all the clutter! :) Hope you're having some time for you!! Talk to you soon!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Wow sounds like you've been crazy! Great pictures, don't you love all those dances the kids have!

Chris said...

Goodness!!! I have been wondering where you have been!!! Love the pictures of Austin & his gorgeous date!!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

hello... hello??? is there anyone here? I tagged you if you ever make your way back here?