AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Father's Day....



Father's Day has come and gone and I didn't get to see my dad. UGH! I hate going back and forth between families for holidays and this one really bugged me. So, I plan on making it up to you dad. Perhaps when you return from Colorado?

Anyways, the Saturday evening before Father's Day I had given Austin my bank card to put gas in his tank. On Sunday, Austin, Mike and Mike's dad decide to golf for Father's Day. Mike said that at the course, Austin offered to treat "in honor of the day" and pulled out my bank card! HA! That's Austin for you! Anyhow, Mike was thrilled because he beat both his father and his son.

You will see by the picture that Mike also likes to rub in his victories! I wanted to take a photo of him with his father and he had to sneak in the score card! That is why my father in law is laughing so hard!

Enjoy your day!

No comments: