AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Monday, July 28, 2008

Going Green...................

Well, it might not be what you think. We are going green in this house....with envy, that is. We have had so many parties at our house, between Austin and Paige, that Trent has been "going green." Back in May (WAY back in May, according to Trent) we had a small birthday celebration for Trent. Well, apparently that wasn't enough. AND when you are at the bottom of the heap watching everyone else celebrate...it can be too much for one jealous boy to handle.

Hhhmmmm......what to do? Well, we celebrate the birthday AGAIN. Cake and all. Trent and Paige both worked on the cake. It was delicious. It was a double-decker (chocolate and white cake), chocolate frosting in the middle and white cream cheese frosting on top. OH! And some "regular" white frosting for decorating....and decorator gel. Anything else?

The theme was baseball. We called over our Blackburn side for a last-minute, no-fuss cook-out and the green festivities began. He even received a few gifts and blew out candles....again. HA!


ANOTHER way our house is going green: Avon has FINALLY decided to get us recycling garbage cans. FINALLY! Trent and I are rather excited about this.

And lastly, I am green. I am wanting a new camera. Let me put the word out now...before Christmas (plenty of time to save), I am wanting a new camera. Did I tell you I want a new camera?

Have a good one!

1 comment:

koolaidmomwannabe said...

did you want me to make a green watermelon for the party?