AND I DO QUOTE:

The cross is the greatest example of humility and devotion in the universe. Jesus put your needs ahead of His own. He considered you more valuable than Himself. - Chip Ingram

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ducks On A Pond!

Well, here come the signs of Spring! Do you know Bruce Drennan (I hope I spelled that correctly)? He is a baseball announcer and he always uses the phrase "ducks on a pond" (spoken in a gruff voice) to describe the baseball players on base. My husband always imitates him! Anyhow, how funny is it that...on the same day the Indians had their home opener, I looked outside to see this.....................................

"Ducks on the Pond! Ducks on the Pond!" BWHAHAHAHAAH!
On another note: Do you remember the movie ET? I LOVE that movie. It is a classic! Anyways, do you remember when ET was dressed up in a wig and dress and was hiding amongst the dolls and stuffed animals in the closet? Well, I have my own, personal version of ET. The only difference is that our extraterrestrial is hiding amongst Trent's webkins!


I can't resist my old dog. He can barely hear and his eye sight is going, but he is the SWEETEST thing walking on this planet.
Hugs!

No comments: